Items 41-50 of 59
- Self adhesive magnet roll that sticks very well to walls I'm looking for a 60M self adhesive magnet roll. Which one would you recommend with adhesives that sticks very very well to walls? I want to use this for my car porch for fibreglass mesh. You could try our Magnafix adhesive magnetic tape.
- Rectangular custom badges I'm looking to make some custom badges, which are rectangular. What type of magnet would suit? Try these Name Tag Badge Magnets
- Magnets to locate steel studs through gyprock walls I'm looking to buy some small magnets which will help me locate my steel studs through gyprock walls. No need for super strength but over the counter read more...
- Can I stick self-adhesive magnetic sheets onto a painted plaster wall? Can I stick self-adhesive magnetic sheets onto a painted plaster wall? Will they be easy to remove at a later date? They are quite easy to remove however, there could be some residue left behind and some possible damage to the paintwork.
- Do you sell Barium Ferrite magnets? Do you sell Barium Ferrite magnets? We sell Ferrite magnets and our flexible magnetic sheets are made from Barium Ferrite powder embedded into rubber.
- Can the magnetic labels be printed on? Can the magnetic labels be printed on? No, they're too thick to be printed on. An alternative to this would be to print on our Printable Magnetic Sheets and then cut read more...
- Axially magnetized disc Is a disc magnet that is axially magnetized completely north on one flat face and completely south on the other flat face. Yes that's correct. An axially magnetised magnet is north on one side, south on the other.
- Ferrite magnets to close a Westinghouse oven door Would magnets work to close a Westinghouse oven door that is not closing at the top and letting out heat? Rare earth magnets start losing their read more...
- Magnetic strips to be used on a whiteboard I am looking for magnetic strips to be used on a whiteboard with a write on / wipe off finish 1.5m x 50mm. We do not have products with those exact dimensions but read more...
- Neodymium magnet to use in a Lenz's law demonstration for physics class I am looking for a strong Neodymium magnet pretty much the same diameter and length of a AA battery. I wish to use it in a Lenz's law demonstration with my physics class. Do you have anything available? Thanks for your enquiry, please view our cylinder magnets here.