- Rare earth disc magnets for holding up fabric I am looking to purchase some rare earth disc magnets for holding up fabric on windows in my camper van. Thinking one magnet for each corners of the windows. I read more...
- Magnets for hanging posters I want to hang a bunch of posters in my room however I don't want to do it with bluetac, as the poster paper eventually becomes translucent. A friend of mine mentioned poster read more...
- Magnets for leather products I'm making leather products including phone and ipad cases, wallets etc - what type of magnet do you recommend, some magnets would be covered on both sides by leather. Neodymium magnets are the strongest, Disc magnets are often used for your application.
- Can your C-Channel Magnetic Label Holder Strips be cut into smaller strips? Can your C-Channel Magnetic Label Holder Strips be cut into smaller strips? I would like to use them as player labels for my football side. 60 & 75mm strips would be ideal! Yes, you can cut it with scissors or stanley knife to whatever size you like.
- Neodymium magnets for flyscreens I am making a walk through flyscreen in which I require your neodymium magnets placed on both sides of the seam to bring the join together. Could you advise which shape/type would be more appropriate for this application. These Neodymium Disks would work well.
- Magnet to hold medals "I am a medal mounter in Darwin and I have been asked on a few occasions if I can use a magnet on the back of medals. I have not come across a magnet that is strong enough to hold the read more...
- Axially magnetized disc Is a disc magnet that is axially magnetized completely north on one flat face and completely south on the other flat face. Yes that's correct. An axially magnetised magnet is north on one side, south on the other.