- Rare earth block for detecting broken nails in wood What would be the minimum size rare earth block for detecting broken nails or similar in, say, 2" wood? We sell a Magnetic Stud Finder which should do the job. Alternatively you could buy a Neodymium Cylinder Magnet 22mmx25.4
- Magnetic sheeting to stick to a non-magnetic wall I'm looking for some magnetic sheeting that will stick to a non-magnetic wall and then hold metallic nametags on the front. The magnetic material would need read more...
- Magnetic Tape to stick on to advertising flyers I am looking for some magnetic tape to stick on to advertising flyers. Just wanting to find out of you might stock flat, pre-cut tape that is sticky on one read more...
- Strong magnetic tapes I need a strong magnetic tape. Strong enough to stick to aluminium and last through weather conditions and strong enough to bond to a second length of magnetic tape which is attached read more...
- Rectangular custom badges I'm looking to make some custom badges, which are rectangular. What type of magnet would suit? Try these Name Tag Badge Magnets