Ferrite Block Magnet - 50mm x 19mm x 6.1mm
|Pull Force*||1.2 kg|
|Style||Ferrite block magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Width: 19mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.08 buy 1000 to 9999 items and save 12%
- $0.94 buy 10000+ items and save 24%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This ferrite block magnet has a 50mm length, a 19mm width and a height of 6.1mm. This ferrite magnet has a magnetic flux reading of 1986 Gauss and a pull force of approx. 700 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 12040.
Uses for our ferrite block magnets:
This Ferrite Block offers significant holding power at a very affordable price. Ferrite material is also highly resistant to corrosion and temperature fluctuations that can cause other magnetic material to become damaged or to demagnetise. The large rectangular poles provide a good bond with metal surfaces and also present a good surface for glueing the magnet in a particular location.
Several of these flat, inexpensive Ferrite Blocks are ideal for attaching low-profile graphic material or artwork to metal surfaces, or to secure any metal object in position. Other uses include tool storage and holding, metal separation, metal detection and separation.
Any machining of ferrite blocks must be done with a diamond wheel, ideally before magnetisation, as they are hard and brittle. Other applications for ferrite block magnets are crafts, souvenirs, fridge magnets, whiteboard magnets.
- Cub ScoutMagnets to make compass for cub scouts award scheme.
- all goodAll good . An inordinately large amount of wrapping . But I think I know why.
- FantasticI had looked for magnets at Bunnings, Spotlight etc and could not find any strong magnets. I wanted to use them to hang a magnetic fly screen door curtain and I didn't want to use the velcro strips in the Rental house. Lucky I the house has metal door frames, so using the strong Ferrite block Magnet has solved the problem. Thank you.