Ferrite Disc Magnet - 20mm x 3mm
|Pull Force*||0.35 kg|
|Style||Ferrite Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 3mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.33 buy 1000 to 9999 items and save 30%
- $0.21 buy 10000+ items and save 56%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This ferrite disc magnet has a diameter of 20mm and a thickness of 3mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 1994 Gauss and a pull force of 350 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 10050 .
Uses for our ferrite disc magnets:
Due to the low cost magnetic material, Ferrite magnets are to be found across a broad range of uses, on the back of three dimensional fridge magnets and in school science projects for example.
- Great experienceI work as a technician for a university and have ordered over 200 of these magnets. They are strong, durable, and great for use in the classroom.
- Fridge magnetExcellent for hand painted small tiles to use as a fridge magnet.
- Very positiveThe Ferrite Disc Magnets are perfect for the use I intended which is making items of craft - such as fridge magnets - for retail at various suburban market days. I certainly intend to purchase more in the near future.