Ferrite Disc Magnet - 22mm x 10mm
|Pull Force*||1.2 kg|
|Style||Ferrite Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 10mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.08 buy 1000 to 9999 items and save 22%
- $0.83 buy 10000+ items and save 40%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This ferrite disc magnet has a diameter of 22mm and a thickness of 10mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 1219 Gauss and a pull force of 1.2 kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 10013.
Uses for our ferrite disc magnets:
Our ferrite disc magnets can be used on the back of three dimensional fridge magnets and in school science projects.
- Simple website and great productThe website is simple to use and product is great. There is a wide selection of products, i got what I needed.
- ExcellentSuper fast delivery and exactly what I needed.
- Friendly and efficient serviceStaff was friendly and helpful. Product as described. Fast delivery. Will buy from them again.
- Ferrite MagnetsThis was a repeat order. Service was excellent again with prompt delivery.