Ferrite Ring Magnet - 80mm x 40mm x 15mm
|Style||Ferrite Ring magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 15mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $8.44 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $6.33 buy 100+ items and save 44%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This ferrite ring magnet has an outside diameter of 80mm, an inside diameter of 40mm and a thickness of 15mm. It has a pull force of 3.4kg and a Y30BH grade. It is identified by the Amf magnets part number 13019.
Uses for our ferrite rings magnets:
Our ferrite ring magnets are often used in loudspeakers and also in resonance imaging and torque drives. One popular application for children is the fishing game, tied on a piece of string to pick up pins and needles. The ferrite rings offer reduced magnetic strength, due to the hole, but the inexpensive pricing makes them a firm favourite. Some applications are: holding, door closures, joinery, light fixture.
- Fast delivery, very well protect product. Noting wrong with it.Fast delivery, very well protected product. Nothing wrong with it. My kids and also me, love to experiment with magnets. We have seen cool stuff on YouTube and magnet.com.au offers everything you need. I will make business again. Thanks
- Satisfied customer with provisoGood delivery time and very well packaged. Excellent power. Beware not to let them bang together as they may chip or break as mine did.
- Very powerful... too powerfulVery fast delivery. Make sure you read the pull kg. I under estimated the power of these ppwerful magnets lol
- Very pleasant doing businessPleased with efficient service. Will be doing more business in future.