Magnetic Sheeting - White - 0.6mm x 620mm | PER METRE
|Style||Magnetic sheeting white|
|Coating||Gloss white PVC|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Magnetised on the brown side only||Dimensions||Width: 620mm|
Length: Per metre
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This white magnetic sheeting has a width of 620mm and a thickness of 0.6mm. This magnetic sheeting has a white glossy PVC coating. White side is non-magnetic. It is identified by the Amf magnets part number 59079M. Available by metre if required, please contact the office.
Please note: This is a per metre product, however, orders with a quantity greater than 1 will come as a continuous length (ie. purchasing 3 of this product, will come as a 3 metre length of 59079M). If you wish to receive your order in 1 metre lengths please include the note "CUT TO METRE LENGTHS" at the checkout when processing your order.
Uses for our white magnetic sheeting:
Our white magnetic sheeting comes in a variety of thicknesses, widths, lengths (by the roll or per metre), and is constructed from Strontium or Barium ferrite powder within a polymer matrix. This white magnetic sheeting is manufactured to provide good demagnetization resistance & reasonable resistance to chemical agents. It can be stamped, slit, punched or laminated, providing a superior product for magnetic signs at your office, warehouse or home. It can be easily cut with guillotine, scissors or Stanley knife.
- Perect - Exactly what I neededOrdered this product. Took 1 week to be delivered, but that was okay. Exactly what I asked for and exactly what I needed to make whiteboard signs for our business. Would 100% order again from this company.
- MagicI have used this product for storing my dies flat, for a Stamping Up demonstrator this is truelove a magic product,
- Great productArrived the same week I ordered it, had more than enough for the project I'm working on and some left over to make my own magnets!
- Prompt postage/processingThis product was exactly what was ordered and so easy to cut into the sizes we required.
- I use magnets for pain managementHave used magnets for pain management for many years. Usually use whatever soft magnets I can get from fridge magnets etc. decided I needed nice plain white, without advertising.
So your product good thank you.
- UsesI have mounted the sheeting and use this to store my papercraft dies to make storage easy