Neodymium Magnetic Strip - 25mm x 1.5mm x 1metre | 3M Adhesive Tape
|Pull Force*||450 g/cm²|
|Style||Rare Earth strip magnet 3M adhesive 9448|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $35.75 buy 10 to 99 items and save 23%
- $31.90 buy 100+ items and save 31%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This Neodymium Magnetic Strip has a width of 25mm, a thickness of 1.5mm and a length of 1metre. This product is ideal for use where Ferrite tapes lack enough magnetic strength. Typical uses are for securing and displaying banners, signage and heavy items (It has a pull force of 450 g/cm²). In these circumstances a glue like Selleys Kwik Grip will need to be applied as the 3M 9448 adhesive isn't strong enough for weighted objects.
Uses for our Rare Earth self-adhesive tape magnets:
Relatively new to our stock, these strong magnetic strips have been in high demand. They have the appearance of an everyday fridge magnet in terms of their flexibility, however, they have a pull force of 450g/cm squared! This is considerably stronger than most flexible magnetic material due to the neodymium material incorporated into the rubber during the manufacturing process. This combination of the neodymium strength with the flexibility of a polymer matrix allows for considerable versatility in regards to the possible applications of the product! The adhesive used on the back of the product is 3M, which is a high-quality adhesive. This product can be used for presentation purposes and for hanging sturdier products. They are all in a pre-cut 1-metre length and can easily be cut into shorter lengths if necessary. Popular in art studios, hobby shops, and DIY additions to homes, cars and motorhomes.
- US police signs on a classic MustangWe dressed up a 1966 Mustang as an American police car to pick up Santa. The magnetic strips were fantastic as we could place emblems/signs on the car without damaging the paintwork. I also have them on the back of the original number plates of a 1959 Morris Minor (for car shows). Excellent product. Thank you AMF.
- A magnet that is actually strongThe job was to hold iPad mini on metallic surface - this is the only magnetic that is strong enough (2 strips). Top stuff.
- Great productWe brought this produce for the strength of the magnets and are very impressed actually overly impressed and will look to buy some more in the coming future. Highly recommend this product.
- Exceeded expectationsIdeally suited for the application I had in mind.
- Best magnetic strip foundNeeded a strong magnetic strip for a project at school and this has been the best one found. It has great strength and can pick up our item from 1/4-3/8 off the ground. Once it is on the magnet though it does have a pretty strong bond. Overall it is a great magnet and if needed in the near future I will purchase again.
- Magnet stripThis is a great item works perfectly for what I want
- Great product but sour ending to transactionThe magnetic strip was perfect for the job - Strong adhesive and supported the weight as rated.
Shame I got a snide reply when emailing through for a copy of the invoice.
- Stuck it on the back of a rego plateI stuck it on the back of the Malaysian registration plate for my 1959 Morris Minor which has been in my family from new. That way I can move the rego plate around instead of fixing it to the body.
I am very pleased with the product.