Neodymium Block - 20mm x 10mm x 4mm (Countersunk 4-8mm)
|Pull Force*||3.5 kg approx.|
|Style||Rare earth Block with 4-8mm Countersunk hole|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
|Tolerance||± 0.05mm||Dimensions||Width: 10mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $3.92 buy 10 to 99 items and save 21%
- $3.08 buy 100+ items and save 38%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Block Magnet Description:
These Neodymium Countersunk Magnets have a strong pull force and a countersunk hole in the centre, making them one of the most versatile magnets in our stock. Made from high-quality Rare Earth Neodymium magnetic material for maximum strength. This Neodymium magnet is in a block shape with a countersunk 4-8mm hole in the centre. It has a 20mm length, 10mm height and a 4mm thickness, as well as a pull force of 3.5kg.
Uses for our Countersunk Rare Earth Bar Magnets:
This Rare Earth Block Magnet is a great all-purpose magnet tool for joining and holding. This is due to the super-strong magnetic pull and the countersunk hole in the centre of the block. Use this strong Neodymium Bar Magnet to fasten or mount onto a surface or wall with a screw through the centre hole.
This Neodymium Rare Earth Magnet is axially magnetised through the 20mm length, meaning it can be fastened to a surface and the front can magnetise to an object or another surface. This small magnet has an impressive pull force in relation to its small size.
- Great productThe product was great and managed to get to me fairly quickly despite covid restrictions.
- works well , but they are brittle .Used these magnets to hold extra bits in my drill driver box .
They work great , but I broke the first one by tightening the screw with the impact driver , don't do this , tightened with a screwdriver no problem .
- Good but .....Magnets arrived very quickly but arrived with 2 cracked magnets in the centre of the pack. Attached the surviving magnets to the underside of a small key safe that can now solidly attach to the underneath of the car while parked.
Hi Stephanie, thank you for your feedback! Sorry to hear two magnets arrived cracked, we package all our magnets with a generous amount of bubblewrap to prevent any breakages during transit but if you'd like to send us email with a photo of the cracked magnets along with your invoice number we can arrange a replacement. Kind Regards, AMF Magnetics.
- Very prompt serviceEverything was as described
- Perfect fitPerfect fit to my requirement with very reasonable price