Neodymium Block - 20mm x 12mm x 5mm (Countersunk hole 5-7mm)
|Pull Force*||5.9 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Block magnet with centred hole|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Width: 12mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $5.50 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $4.13 buy 100+ items and save 44%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
These Rare Earth Countersunk Magnets are essentially rare earth block magnets with centered hole, designed for mounting on a surface. They have an impressive pull force of approximately 5.9kg considering their small size of 20mm x 12mm x 5mm. They are axially magnetised and the centered hole allows for the magnet to be installed on most surfaces.
Uses for our rare earth block magnets:
Many magnets, or magnetic devices, act as torque limiters (A device that protects mechanical equipment from damage from excessive mechanical force. Magnetic bearings or magnetic couplings, many using neodymium blocks because of their size to strength ratio, are assemblies whose magnets relate in a manner that transfers or translates (electrical to mechanical) force, even through a barrier or screen. This sophisticated modern magnetic technology is often deployed in propeller assemblies or liquid pumps, mediating or regulating force through a watertight barrier separating wet and dry environments. This method of transfer of force avoids the need for seals which fatigue easily.
As a precaution on jewellery like necklaces and bracelets or earrings, magnetic clasps protect both the wearer and the precious material in the event of excessive force by uncoupling. This pre-determined, quit the grip, is determined by the jeweller. Once the excessive force event has passed, individual components are simply re-attached, click, stick and tick, by their owners.
- Great solutionI used your magnets to locate and retain the handles of ground handling wheels on my helicopter tow cart great solution
- Painting support using magnetsThe rare earth magnets are meeting our expectations with providing support for my paintings. They enable me to set up time efficient displays with keeping my paintings secure. The process of purchasing was expedient and easy. Thanks
- Strong magnets best invention since the deep plate.Life is about what you see.
So hang is when u can
Do not hide it
Hang it on a magnet is cheaper than looking
And finding after you bought a new thing.
- The magnets work wellThe magnets work well, but the turn around time was exceptional
- Great ServiceMagnets were as expected. Prompt delivery and good communication make AMF a good company to deal with. No complaints and highly recommended.