Neodymium Cylinder - 4.72mm x 4.71mm
|Pull Force*||.700 kg|
|Style||Neodymium Cylinder magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.42 buy 10 to 99 items and save 16%
- $0.28 buy 100+ items and save 44%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth cylinder has a diameter of 4.72mm and a height of 4.71mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 5630 Gauss and a pull force of 700 grams. Its part number is 21056.
Uses for our rare earth cylinder magnets:
Metal separation, picking up nails & screws, water conditioning, building generators, magnetic stirrers, metal detectors, tool knife holders, holding, stud finders.
- love itgoing to use the magnets in a magic trick
- Good service and products.I use these magnets in small boxes in timber, including jewellery boxes, and recently for an order of 40 tea bag display boxes, with excellent results.
- Good service and products.I use these magnets in small boxes in timber, including jewellery boxes, and recently for an order of 40 tea bag display boxes.
- Great jobGreat service, great product. Quick turnaround
- ProductExcellent product shipped quickly, will buy more as required.