Neodymium Cylinder - 4mm x 5mm
|Pull Force*||.540 kg|
|Style||Neodymium Cylinder magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.52 buy 10 to 99 items and save 13%
- $0.33 buy 100+ items and save 44%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth cylinder has a diameter of 4mm and a height of 5mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 5849 Gauss and a pull force of 0.540kg. Its part number is 21055.
Uses for our rare earth cylinder magnets:
This delicate Neodymium Cylinder magnet is every cabinet maker’s dream. It is the perfect size and strength for embedding high-end wooden furniture as an elegant latch solution for doors, drawers and cabinets. Cylinder shaped magnets are perfectly suited for recessing into surfaces where their strong and narrow magnetic field can attract and hold the corresponding pieces with precision. Unlike other magnet shapes like Discs or Block, the narrow projection of a cylinder's magnetic field means there is less stray field and less chance of interference to sensitive areas nearby.
- ExcellentI fly model powered aeroplanes and the magnets are being used each side of the joining surfaces of the engine cowling to keep it in place. Works a treat and the magnets are hidden and cowling looks much better than using ye old rubber bands.
- Great products and swift deliveryI use these magnets mostly on many of the boxes that i have been making.
They always do the job well.
- BoxesI have been making small wooden boxes from various Australian timbers. I use the small magnets to set into one side of the box where the lid and base meet to act as a catch . Seem to do a pretty good job.