Neodymium Cylinder - 6mm x 6mm
|Pull Force*||1.2 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Cylinder magnet|
|Coating||Nickel ( NiCuNi)|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.65 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $0.50 buy 100+ items and save 43%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth cylinder magnet has a diameter of 6mm and a height of 6mm. Identified by the AMF magnet part number 21045. It has a pull force of 1.2 kilos against 3 mm mild steel. It has a flux reading of 5635 Gauss.
Uses for our rare earth cylinder magnets:
These small cylinder magnets are very popular with the signage and display industry. Also for the hobbyist, schools and specialist cabinet manufacturers. Watchmakers and jewellers use neodymium-cylinder-6mm-x-6mm as well. Holding signs and products securely in place is important in allowing for impulse purchases. Magnets also allow for easy repositioning of items as stock and trading conditions vary.
- All goodGood value, good service, good shipping
- GreatItems as expected, arrived in good time, all good.
- Great little productUsing 2 to 'locate' a ceremonial gavel in a presentation box.