Neodymium Cylinder - 8mm x 15mm
|Pull Force*||2.5 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Cylinder magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $2.19 buy 10 to 99 items and save 40%
- $1.83 buy 100+ items and save 50%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This cylinder magnet has a diameter of 8mm and a height of 15mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 6087 Gauss and a pull force of 2.5 kg. It is identified as part number 21035.
Uses for our rare earth cylinder magnets:
This powerful Neodymium Cylinder is magnetised through the flat surfaces at either end of the cylinder. The small pole surface area has a remarkable pull force as the cylinder’s length enhances the depth of the magnetic field. This characteristic also makes them relatively easy to handle and simple to relocate from one surface to the next. The concentrated magnetic field created by the cylindrical shape is narrow and deep making it useful in applications that require metal detection through other materials. Cylinders are also ideal for inserting into round drill holes to make a magnetic join between two surfaces with the added benefit of a flush and streamlined finish. Magnets can be utilised in high-tech industrial systems to with precision or simple and practical applications at the office, home or warehouse.
- TremendousI use these magnets to attach tools to clothing, they provide strong attachments and look beautiful!
- Great serviceDelivered in time, well packed to protect during shipping, will definitely buy again.
- Excellent product, delivered on time.These magnets are an excellent product. I used them to hold a sliding door closed. By drilling and inserting one magnet into the door frame and another one into the door, (so that they matched!) the sliding door holds closed without rattling in the breeze. Very pleased with the outcome.
Delivery was swift and the product was exactly as described.