Neodymium Disc - 10mm x 1.5mm | North Marked
|Style||Rare Earth Disc marked magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.48 buy 100 to 999 items and save 52%
- $0.43 buy 1000+ items and save 57%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 10mm and a height of 1.5mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 1810 Gauss and a pull force of 86 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20056.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Metal separation, picking up nails & screws, water conditioning, building generators, magnetic stirrers, metal detectors, tool knife holders, holding, stud finders, magnetic therapy, magic tricks, brochure closures.
This slimline Neodymium disc magnet is lightweight yet magnetically powerful and useful in a huge range of applications. This magnet comes with the handy addition of a mark identifying the North magnetic pole on one surface. This mark can be especially convenient for managing projects where two magnets need to be configured together in North/South arrangement to attract and hold together. Despite their small size, these magnets are capable of holding up to 500g in suspension and are perfect for holding work tools in position without adding any bulk that would affect their usability.
Another common use for these little magnets is homemade craft projects. Perfect for gluing to the back of your child’s origami creations to make permanent and robust fridge decorations. Why not have your children make their own Christmas fridge magnets this year as presents for their teachers and friends.
- Very positive experienceI purchased these to hold the front of my renovated old dollhouse in place. I haven't installed them yet but feel fairly confident they will do the job. Advice as to which magnets would suit my purpose was provided by very helpful staff. Delivery was prompt. All in all a very positive shopping experience.
- No problems encounteredGood selection for our specialised work
- Did the Job NicelyUsed them inside a curtain hem to fix the curtains at the end of the track instead of plastic (breakable catches). Worked well. Delivered in good time.