Neodymium Disc - 12.5mm x 4mm
|Pull Force*||3.1 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.18 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $0.88 buy 100+ items and save 44%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 12.5mm and a height of 4mm. Powerful Rare Earth magnetic material allows for an extremely strong magnetic force relative to size. This strong magnetic disc has a magnetic flux reading of 3396 Gauss and a pull force of 3.1kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20023.
Uses For Our Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Discs :
Neodymium Disc Magnets are Ideal for joining, holding and connecting different materials such as paper, glass, fabric, timber or plastic or metal. This disc magnet is able to join, hold and release without damage to the material involved. Reposition items with little or no penalty, unlike with screws, nails and hooks.
Art galleries, museums and exhibitions keep these Neodymium Disc Magnets close at hand. They are strong and durable enough to hold important items in place, yet small enough to not be seen. Create magnetic display cases, mount artwork or artifacts with these Discs. See how the Museum of Australian Democracy uses out Magnetic Discs Here.
- GoodUsed the magnets on home made knife sharpener.
Good product range.
Didn’t have to wait too long for delivery.
Will probably use again.
- Good serviceItem as per described
- Does what it says on the packetThese babies surpassed my expectations. Sure, you've got your granny's butterfly fridge magnets that she brought back from Barcelona in the 70s. And sure, they hold her bus timetable to that fridge door like a fly stuck in tree sap. But the magnets I got from AMF Magnetics are from a whole other universe. If granny used these suckers on her fridge, she'd never be able to catch the bus again; they're simply that strong.