Neodymium Disc - 12mm x 1mm
|Pull Force*||.600 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Height: 1mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.28 buy 100 to 999 items and save 43%
- $0.23 buy 1000+ items and save 52%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 12mm and a height of 1mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 10036 Gauss and a pull force of 600 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20042.
Uses for our small rare earth disc magnets:
You may not know that a child’s doll house can now have an LED (light emitting diode) lighting system installed, powered by a wrist watch battery about the same size as these tiny 12mmx1mm neodymium disc magnets. A glowing coal fire place is just one of an impressive array of optional extras available for service in these miniature dwellings. The lights can be held in place using small magnets. As well as tiny ceiling lights, table lamps and floor rugs, all manner of furnishings can be held, released or locked in place with magnets.
In addition to the traditional urban two storey, two bedroom dolls house, enthusiasts can purchase homestead or farm style buildings, complete with wrap around covered outdoor living space (verandah), nearby windmill and a variety of farm animals corralled nearby. These tiny magnets are used to hold each of the very many different sections together, securely and safely.
The roof components of the homestead, the post and rail fencing assembly containing the animals, the turning blades on the windmill, the little glowing coal fireplace in the living room, the lot, the whole enchilada, all held together, or held in place, using these tiny magnets.
For miniaturised enthusiasts, constructing and deconstructing these scaled down dwellings and associated apparatus, including cars and tractors, trees and house water tanks and outdoor furniture, is a very serious part of the fun. All these lovingly made, carefully decorated bits and pieces held in place with magnetisation, in perfect tableau. When a new configuration is inevitably called for, the magnets allow for careful release, then a new grab and hold for another, different arrangement.
Did someone say packaging? Neodymium disc 12mmx1mm magnets also play a useful role in keeping packaging companies competitive. Packaging markets constantly evolve. Fast. New techniques and cost pressures from rival companies’ means methods of production require constant refinement.
- First rate serviceThese were received overnight, other suppliers take up to two weeks. Well done AMF
- Love theseThese are my ‘go to’ magnets for all my paper crafting projects. Great price and product. They hold much better than many craft magnets I’ve purchased previously through craft stores.
- fit for purposeI make mini scrapbook albums and the disc are excellent for holding flaps. They are strong and do exactly what I want them to do. As they already have adhesive on them from 3M they are very easy to use. My preferred closure when I only need to use a few in each album.
- Good value, fast serviceGood value, fast service
- Perfect Magnets for my CraftPrompt Service with quick delivery. Thank you
- MrsI use these magnetics in my paper craft.
I find they are very strong, hold well and are thin enough to be hidden under craft paper so they can be hidden from view.
I would recommend then to other crafters.
Delivery times are very good
- Excellent ServiceWe use these magnets on 3mm printed unisub Tassie shape maps for fridge magnets and they work well.
- Good stuffGood product, fast delivery.
- delivery as per indicatedStaff were very good on the phone when I asked about delivery and responded very quickly to my enquiry