Neodymium Disc - 12mm x 2mm
|Pull Force*||1.3 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.51 buy 10 to 99 items and save 50%
- $0.43 buy 100+ items and save 58%
Volume pricing available on request.
Rare Earth Disc Magnet 12mm x 2mm Description:
This Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet is powerful for its small size. It has a diameter of 12mm and a height of 2mm. This product is made with an extremely strong rare earth magnet with a Nickel coating that ensures effective corrosion resistance. This 12mm x 2mm Neodymium Magnetic Disc has a magnetic flux reading of 1992 Gauss and a pull strength of 1.3kg.
Uses for our Strong Neodymium Disc Magnets:
This Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Disc is both compact and remarkably strong. Perfect for anyone working on the move! Our customers include tradespeople, musicians, hairdressers, groomers, make-up artists and stylists.
Artists find these small magnets essential for holding their materials in place. Simply glue these small Rare Earth discs into place on the bottom of containers or packaging and they will hold in. Alternatively, glue or place the magnets on the inside of the toolbox if it is tools or metal canisters which need securing.
Also popular for craftspeople and hobby enthusiasts and DIY projects around the home. The handy size of these petite magnets makes them suitable for just about any job you can imagine. Use just one, or several in combination.
Stylists and designers love these magnets as they can be discreetly concealed inside garments. This allows fabrics and textiles to be held firmly and neatly in position. Actors and set designers have been using these magnets for years, allowing for quick and seamless set and costume changes.
- Great product - far better than supposedly superior magnets from EbayGreat product. Despite a grade of "N38" it has by FAR better magnetic force and surface quality than supposedly "N52" grade magnets I had previously purchased from eBay.
This size is also perfect for Bicycle Cadence Censor mounting on the end of a pedal spindle - although this particular magnet is overkill - try the 12x1mm instead
- 100%Very powerful magnets. Very good customer service. Very quick postage. I have brought a few different sizes & they have all been 100% fantastic quality.
- Researching best magnet for my projectSecure timber tiles (100mm x100mm x 12mm) to a vinyl-clad steel sheet allowing easy removal but no slippage. Great products and excellent service. Found the perfect magnet and 100 now safely delivered awaiting installation.
- Excellent quality and serviceMy order was delivered quickly and arrived in perfect condition.
- Excellent productVery happy with the magnets. As a florist, I use them for wedding work. Being able to get them in various sizes is invaluable.
The delivery time was not so great. A few weeks, but I’ll know for next time!
- Very satisfied.Excellent product and service. Thank you.
- Curtains for Sprinter high roof van.For privacy, we made curtains for the side and rear windows.
Magnets were sewn into the edges and spaced out.
To put up the curtains we hold them against the metal outline of the windows and the magnets attach them for us.
To remove them the next day, we just put them off and fold them.
No structural alterations to the van and no drilling.
- Very strong magnetsVery happy with magnet's strength but would like advice on how to get them apart without taking the coating off some of them.
Hi Suzanne, the best way to separate your magnets is slide them away from each other using your thumb. Placing the group of magnets against a table and only allowing one magnet above the table's height allows you to slide off one magnet at a time.
- FantasticFast delivery and quality product.