Neodymium Disc - 15mm x 3mm
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Height: 3mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.43 buy 10 to 99 items and save 40%
- $1.19 buy 100+ items and save 50%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 15mm and a height of 3mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 2340 Gauss and a pull force of 2.9kg. The north pole is marked by a dimple. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20021A.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Metal separation, picking up nails & screws, water conditioning, building generators, magnetic stirrers, metal detectors, tool knife holders, holding, stud finders, magnetic therapy, magic tricks, brochure closures.
- Lapel badges fixed!I sought out some stronger magnets to work with lapel badges we were asked to wear for work. The magnet that came with the badge wasn't strong enough and the badge was quite easily knocked and dropped off a jacket lapel or blouse. The magnets I found at AMF Magnetics were a perfect size to fit the badges, and even though they were a small disc they were fantastically strong. Problem solved!
- Very strong!I bought these to make a magnetic make-up board for my bathroom. They are actually a little bit too strong for this purpose, but I can't fault the quality of the product!
AMF Reply: What a great idea Meredith! In future you could use magnets with a lower pull force like 20100 or 20087.
- ExcellentGreat product and excellent delivery
- Quick deliveryAwesome service and quick delivery.
I will purchase again.