Neodymium Disc - 15mm x 7mm
|Pull Force*||6 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Height: 7mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $2.81 buy 10 to 99 items and save 31%
- $1.99 buy 100+ items and save 51%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 15mm and a height of 7mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 4298 Gauss and a pull force of 6kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20020.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
This Neodymium Rare Earth disc magnet is 15mm x 7mm, making it something of a disc - cylinder hybrid. The pull force of this magnet is, therefore, more concentrated than a more traditional disc shape and the pull force is focused through the axially magnetised end surfaces. When it comes to magnets - the strength is in the thickness and this disc is no exception to that rule. The increased thickness gives this magnet a surprisingly powerful pull force for its small diameter. This product is used for an incredibly diverse range of applications from home DIY solutions, to cleaning up metal filings or even high-tech mechanical engineering solutions. We even have customers who use these magnets as part of their magic tricks!
- Worked a treatWas used to make a door stop on our caravan. Worked perfectly.
- Excellent product - so usefulExcellent product - so useful. Using magnets to hold a reptile vivarium lid closed.
I stuck magnets to the underside of the tanks glass lip - & stuck magnets to the framed mesh tank lid... magnets attract through the glass lip & voila... tank lid stays in place (snake can't push the lid up :)
- Working as intendedI bought these magnets to make a magnetic knife block.
The magnets arrived in a little zip lock bag wrapped in bubble wrap, in about 2 days.
They do the job, what more can I say?
- Fast, efficient and an excellent productQuick response advising purchase completed, despatched and arrival in very short time - very surprised and grateful. Highly recommend!