Neodymium Disc - 25mm x 5mm
|Pull Force*||9.3 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $7.46 buy 10 to 99 items and save 26%
- $5.67 buy 100+ items and save 43%
Volume pricing available on request.
Rare Earth Magnetic DIsc Product Description:
AMF Magnet’s range of Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets is high quality and super strong. This product comes in a popular disc shape with a diameter of 25mm and a height of 5mm.
This powerful magnet has a nickel coating for corrosion resistance and prolonged use. This product has a strong magnetic field and powerful pull strength. This Neodymium Disc Magnet has a magnetic flux reading of 2340 Gauss and a pull force of 9.3 kilos.
Uses For Our Neodymium Disc Magnets:
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets are extremely versatile and tolerant. They can be used for a wide range of uses in the home and in more specialised industrial settings. Uses for these magnets in the home include all purpose holding and fastening, in fridge magnets and to display art. They are also commonly used in specialised engineering or electrical applications.
Electrical engineers find these extremely strong magnets particularly useful. 25mm x 5mm Disc Magnets are often used alongside electricity, particularly in the form electromagnetism. This process is commonly used to treat hard or contaminated water. Disc Magnets can also be found throughout electrical equipment and electronic products.
- AwesomeWow they’re great
- The order very quick processed. We are impressedThis was the first time we ordered at AMF. We will definitely use this supplier again
- Magnets worked wellThese 25mm x 5mm magnets were used in pairs, mounted within custom steel holders (made by me) to act as anchors for chain barriers between public and not-public areas of a gallery. The walls were steel and it was preferred to have no drill holes in them for the anchor mounts. Magnets were the solution and these worked very well, very strong.
- Strong...Wow, ordered these magnets to hold fishing flies and they certainly didn't disappoint!! They are super strong and will do a great job holding flies on my vest!! Great product and fantastic service!!
- BrokeStrong magnet. literally broke 2 seconds after removing packaging
AMF Reply: Hi Jackson, thank you for your review! Neodymium magnets can be brittle and may break if handled incorrectly and snap together.
- Used for sat NavFast efficient service, using to make a sat Nav holder in my car and great for the fridge, others too weak.