Neodymium Disc - 3mm x 1.5mm
|Pull Force*||.160 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised||Dimensions||Height: 1.5mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.21 buy 10 to 99 items and save 21%
- $0.14 buy 100+ items and save 46%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 3mm and a height of 1.5mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 4455 Gauss and a pull force of 160 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20090.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Metal separation, picking up nails & screws, water conditioning, building generators, magnetic stirrers, metal detectors, tool knife holders, holding, stud finders, magnetic therapy, magic tricks, brochure closures.
- ExcellentGreat product and delivery was quick.
- Needed some small magnets for a model I was building.Best small magnets I could find for what I was working on. all information was supplies, easy to order online, and fast delivery.
- ExcellentFantastic service and delivery was much quicker than anticipated