Neodymium Disc - 3mm x 2mm
|Pull Force*||.200 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.29 buy 10 to 99 items and save 24%
- $0.20 buy 100+ items and save 47%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Disc Magnetic Product Description:
This magnet uses powerful rare earth magnetic material, making it one of our strongest magnets at this size. This Rare Earth Disc magnet has a diameter of 3mm and a height of 2mm. Its part number is 20087. This tiny but strong neodymium disc has a magnetic flux reading of 5040 Gauss and a pull force of 200 grams.
Uses for our Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Discs:
Small magnets such as these are components in all manner of household items. If you’ve ever had a need to take apart a phone, hard drive or desktop computer you’d be sure to have found a magnetic component inside. If a tiny magnet is needed, this strong magnetic disc gives you the greatest bang for size using super strong neodymium magnetic material.
A range of industries use magnetic and electromagnetic fields to operate sensors and switches in and around the home or workplace. Many industrial manufacturing processes utilise these permanent magnetic discs where a non-permanent or gentle-release bond is required.
- Amazingly Affordable Things!Use these and other AMF magnets for miniature models. They are fantastic for this use due the variety of shapes and sizes on offer. Also, am always blown away by how cheap these magnets are. Even moving into the larger magnets, am astounded by how affordable they are every time.
- Very positive!Perfect magnets for middle size models!
- Lacking accuracyThanks for the opportunity to comment.
The magnets I received were not what I ordered.
I ordered two sizes, 5mm and 3mm diameter.
What I got were all 5mm diameter.
I can use the 5mm magnets for other purposes but I am still after some 3mm ones.
I assumed you could not supply these.
Hi Jim, thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I've forwarded your message on to our customer service team who will follow this up with you now. Apologies for any inconvenience!