Neodymium Disc - 3mm x 3mm
|Pull Force*||0.244 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.32 buy 10 to 99 items and save 19%
- $0.22 buy 100 to 9999 items and save 44%
- $0.11 buy 10000+ items and save 72%
Volume pricing available on request.
3mm x 3mm Neodymium Disc Magnet Description:
Despite it’s tiny proportions this disc has a strong magnetic holding force. Our Neo DIscs are made using powerful rare earth magnetic material. This rare earth disc has a diameter of 3mm and a height of 3mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 5635 Gauss and a pull force of 0.244kg. Its part number is 20085.
Uses for our Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets:
Although miniature in size, these Neodymium discs have a powerful pull force and are a key component of many electronic devices. Computers, hard drives and microphones all take advantage of the reliable and stable magnetic power of these permanent magnets. Their small size makes them incredibly versatile and adaptable to fit any application.
Due to their small proportions, this small Neodymium Rare Earth magnet is also loved by craftspeople. They are often used in model making, art and creating prototypes of all sorts. These can either be used alone or in a range or magnets.
- 3mm x 3mmExcellent once again, best magnets to date
- Excellent small magnetsI am a 'part-time artist! These magnets are great for a product I am developing.
- Very positive!Perfect magnets for middle size models (eldar jet-bikes weapons)!