Neodymium Disc - 50mm x 6mm
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $19.12 buy 10 to 99 items and save 15%
- $16.26 buy 100+ items and save 28%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc magnet has a diameter of 50mm and a height of 6mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 1470 Gauss and a pull force of 17.2 kilos. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20001A.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
These magnets are of Industrial strength. They MUST BE HANDLED WITH CARE. Careless use can result in damage to nearby magnetic data, computers and electronic devices such as smartphones. Neodymium magnets, or Rare Earth magnets, as they are commonly known are the world’s most powerful permanent magnets. Due to the large surface area of these discs, relative to their thinness, these magnets are brittle in nature and should be handled in accordance with the instructions given.
These magnets have many industrial applications and are often incorporated into equipment and jigs used for metal separation and retrieval or site decontamination and remediation. Other common uses include water conditioning and purification, as well as magnetic industrial stirrers where the magnets are critical for metal detection and holding.
Magnets can be found in use in some unexpected places such as the couture fashion industry; designers have adopted magnets as an indispensable means of holding and supporting voluminous and heavy fabric garments.
- excellent quality and shippingpowerful rare earth magnets shipped and packaged well and efficiently
- Quick delivery & extremely well packagedI was very happy with the level of service & quality of product.
- ExcellentThe service and products I have received over the past few years from AMF Magnets has been excellent. I utilise these magnets for picking up scrap pieces of metal whilst prospecting for gold nuggets with a metal detector. This particular magnet is the best I have come across.