Neodymium Disc (N42) | 5mm x 2mm | North Marked
|Pull Force*||.430 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet (North Pole Marked) N42|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.30 buy 10 to 99 items and save 10%
- $0.23 buy 100+ items and save 30%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 5mm and a height of 2mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 3935 Gauss and a pull force of 430 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20079E.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Nothing speaks quite like bespoke work walls. Companies making work walls for work spaces often favour vitreous enamel magnetic low sheen whiteboard on one side, sound absorbing pin board felt on the other. For arranging ideas or images on a work wall these neodymium-disc-5mm-x-2mm-nth-pole-marked-n42 are more versatile than they sound!
- Great merchantVery fast shipping and no issues with the order at all. Will buy and recommend AMF to anyone in need of magnets.
- Perfect price for a good productUsing them for a prototype, the size and price are great. Small but very strong. If my prototype works then the size needed for production would increase as would the price, these magnets are top of the range for any application. Great service and product pricing. Daniel Smith
- Fasteners for kids clothesApplication: safety fasteners for child's cloak pockets and hood, sewn into seams.
Result: Excellent. Double layers of thick, heavy velvet 'automatically' secured effortlessly, yet still able to be separated by 3 year old child.
Comment: Infinitely preferable to traditional buttons, easier for little hands to deal with. Aligning polarity of magnets ensured instant fastening.
Additional: Larger 10mm discs used to fasten heavier front of cloak.
Premium product, very happy customer.
- Easy way to order magnetsSimple ordering process, prompt delivery, product exactly as described.