Neodymium Disc - 5mm x 4mm
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.50 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $0.36 buy 100+ items and save 45%
Volume pricing available on request.
Rare Earth Magnetic Disc Product Description:
This Rare Earth Neodymium Disc has a diameter of 5mm and a height of 4mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 5342 Gauss and a pull force of 700g. This permanent magnet has a nickel coating for corrosion resistance and for the prevention of chips. It is identified by the AMF Magnets part number 20079.5.
Uses for our Rare Earth Neodymium Disc Magnets:
Although small, this strong magnet is suitable in many industries and applications. Frequently used in artistic endeavours, as well as in industrial and engineering applications. You can spot these strong magnets in electric and communications equipment, as clasps in product packaging or fashion garments and more. The perfect all rounder for all your magnetic needs.
The profile of this magnet gives it superior holding capacity over thinner magnets of the same diameter and magnetic grade. This thicker profile enables easy manipulation as it can be pushed or slid by applying sidewards force. This attribute makes it ideal for applications that require objects to be removed or repositioned on a frequent basis.
- AwesomeDelivery was in time and product is super strong and well made! Good job
- Good productReceived quicker than expected and they were packaged well
- Neodymium Disc - 5mm x 4mmDelivered in good order and time, well and safely packaged.
- greatQuick Dispatch, good product