Neodymium Disc - 6mm x 1.5mm
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.14 buy 100 to 999 items and save 52%
- $0.11 buy 1000+ items and save 63%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Description:
This Rare Earth disc has a diameter of 6mm and a height of 1.5mm. These proportions allow an extremely strong magnetic field. This disc magnet has a nickel coating for effective corrosion resistance. The powerful Rare Earth Magnet has a magnetic flux reading of 2818 Gauss and a pull force of 400 grams.
Uses for our Strong Neodymium Disc Magnet:
Industrial designers use this super strong Neodymium 6mm x 1.5mm disc magnets to create officer furniture, textiles and tools. A seamless alternative to the common screw, disc magnets constitute a vital part of the industrial designer’s trade secrets.
Discreet fixing or hidden joining of many different materials has taken hold across many design disciplines and applications. This strong Magnetic Disc can reliably and durably hold through different materials, without piercing or spoiling on contact the materials themselves.
This small Neodymium Magnetic Disc also plays an important role in creating durable, compact and efficient commercial or craft packaging. This magnet can create a simple, yet appealing fastener for all types of packaging.
These small magnets are also used to devise different health delivery systems and gadgets. See our story on our blog about a local doctor fashioning his own medical instruments using small magnets.
- Great magnetsGreat small magnets with strong magnetic field. Quick delivery, product as advertised.
- 6mm x 1.5mm magnetsOutstanding customer service, highly recommend
- Great magnetsThese magnets are tiny but very strong. Very hard to pull apart which is perfect for what I am using them for. Postage was very fast.
- Awesome MagnetsVery nice magnets an stronger than I thought.
Speedy Delivery with great communication.
- Doing the job perfectly!I make handmade books, and I am using my magnets as booklet closures. They are perfect.
- Perfect for MiniaturesI stick these on the bottom of bases for my 40k minis. Holds the minis well and doesn't just fly off the base. Perfect for what I need.
- The perfect choice.I needed some tiny magnets for scrapbooking purposes and chose these hoping that they would meet my requirements. They didn't take long to arrive and they ended up being perfect for the job!