Neodymium Disc - 6mm x 3mm | North Marked
|Style||Rare Earth disc magnet | North Marked|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.31 buy 100 to 999 items and save 48%
- $0.24 buy 1000+ items and save 59%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Description:
This Disc Magnet uses powerful Rare Earth magnetic material. This allows for a strong magnetic force for it’s compact size. This disc magnet also has its North Pole marked for easy identification.
This rare earth disc has a diameter of 6mm and a height of 3mm. It has a magnetic flux reading of 4455 Gauss and a pull force of 800 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 20071A.
Uses for our Neodymium Disc Magnets:
This Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Disc has a small mark on one side delineating the North Polarity. This demarcation allows for easy and quick identification of the magnetic aspect of each magnet when using multiple together. The North Pole marking makes handling and storing the magnets effortless.
This marking lessens the chance of magnets being damaged in handling when they accidentally snap back together with force. Furthermore, it provides increased safety for those handling magnets by reducing the risk of pinching skin as the magnets pull together unexpectedly. The user can both visually see the marking and feel the mark tactilely.
For applications such as repetitive manufacturing, this marking is essential to prevent accidental inversion of the poles. Incorrect positioning of magnets could cause large-scale manufacturing to be brought to a standstill or event product malfunction post production.
- Amazing strength for sizeUsed 2 to hold battery cover on custom remote control
- 6mm x 3mmGreat quality and excellent value
- Works as hopedI needed to be able to easily swap pieces for a 3D-printed toy. These magnets were small enough to hide in the recesses of the main body and the swapable parts, and yet still strong enough to hold the pieces together.
- Great ValueBought these to hang curtains in a van. They don't go well when working through a layer of thick fabric, but they were so cheap and delivery was great that i'll just order some stronger ones. Brilliant little magnets though!
AMF Magnetics reply: Hi Ryan, thank you for your feedback! The pull force of a magnet will diminish when there's a gap (ie. a layer of thick fabric) – but you're quite right, you could try the application again with stronger magnets.
- Great value; excellent strengthBought these to use in scroll saw boxes. Haven’t used as yet but can’t believe the exceptional pulling strength. The marking will make it super easy to distinguish the N and S sides. Postage was very prompt, packaging was good and also included an informative instruction sheet regarding use and care. Price was excellent. Couldn’t be happier and will definitely purchase any future magnets from here.
- Good deliveryMagnets where delivered as ordered and within the expected time, even though from Australia.
A work college has since ordered form AMF magnets for another R&D project we are working on.
Richard How, VAICO Engineer