Neodymium Fishing Magnet with two M10 Threaded Eyelets - 75mm x 77mm
|Style||Rare Earth Fishing Magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Double sided|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This Rare Earth Threaded Eyelet Pot Magnet has a pull force of 200kg and a weight of 1 kilogram. It has a diameter of 75mm, a total height of 77mm, and a magnet housing width of 25mm. This Neodymium Pot Magnet has two M10 thread, and comes with two M10 eyelets. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPSNN75-2.
This high strength Neodymium Fishing Magnet is magnetic on both flat faces where the North and South poles reside. This allows for the option to collect metal material more effectively when one eyelet and rope is removed.
When both eyelets are in use, with retrieval ropes attached to both, this Neodymium Fishing Magnet is easier to manoeuvre around obstacles and structures below the surface of lakes, ponds and the like. The maximum holding capacity for this magnet of 200 kg meaning even large submerged objects can be salvaged from their watery locations. This may include car parts, shopping trolleys, bicycles, metal drums, bins, tools, fishing paraphernalia and anything with ferrous metal content that is accidentally lost overboard, including boat anchors. Magnetic Fishing is not confined to watery environments only. Land-based exploration units drilling for minerals or resources like oil and gas use Fishing Magnets to recover broken drill parts and ruptured metal casings from boreholes. Unretrieved, these metal fragments can damage expensive equipment and cause costly delays to important mining projects.
- A++Amazing magnets and really fast shipping! 100% recommend.
- 200kg NeodymiumThank you, my 200kg magnet is awesome.
- The BESTAwesome :) Best magnets ever..
Smooth finishing and professionally made in ALL ways.
Customer service A A A +++ :) :) :) :)
Very helpful staff and Exceedingly Prompt shipping :):)
A pleasure to buy through..
Many thanks to the whole team :)
- Purchased Magnets on a Thursday from Sydney and they were in Glen Innes Friday.Used the magnet to retrieve a 75mm by 6m length of casing from a bore, the cost to get someone in to do it would have been $3500 so was very happy with the result using the Neodymium Fishing Magnets that I purchased.
- Quality productHave not used it yet but tested it on land and it's awesome. The finish and quality is well above the rest I've seen.