Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 16mm x 5mm
|Pull Force*||5 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 5mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.39 buy 10 to 99 items and save 33%
- $1.05 buy 100+ items and save 50%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This Rare Earth Holding Pot Magnet has a countersunk hole for mounting. This Countersunk magnet comes in a round cup shape with a diameter of 16mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 3.5mm and a thickness of 5mm. This product has a high strength Neodymium Magnet within a mild-steel nickel-coated pot. Rare Earth magnetic material provides for a strong magnetic pull force of 5kg.
Uses for our Rare Earth Mounting Magnet with Countersunk Hole:
Due to its versatility and strength, this neodymium pot magnet can be used for many industrial purposes. This product can be attached to metal surfaces through magnetism, or rebated into holes and fixed with a flat head screw.
Due to their powerful pull strength, these magnets have been used to protect critical infrastructure like dams and power stations. However, they can also be used at the home, office or in building and construction. These permanent magnets are also ideal for hanging artwork, light fixtures and more.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- Thumbs upmagnets were just what I expected and the quick service was great AAA
- Perfect solution to my requirementI needed to provide a means to keep a cover closed over the feeding hatch on my aviary that kept the small snakes out and these were perfect. Attached them to 20mm RHS and the sheet steel door is tightly held closed with only the thickness of the magnet between the frame and door. These are amazingly strong for their size.
- MagnetI am extremely satisfied with the small but powerful magnet I purchased recently. I installed it on a self closing access door to replace a standard hook and eye clip so the door could be held open when required. I was sceptical when I first realised how physically small it was but hell it had great holding power. Excellent purchase !
- great simple solutionI purchased magnets to use as latches on hatch lids on a boat I’m building. They are being encased in epoxy resin to limit/avoid corrosion of the magnet. Installation is simple in that all is needed is a hole large enough to hold the magnet with around 1-2mm of resin encasing it. The purchase was simple and supply seamless.
- Excellent product.I bought these to hold my cabinetry kick boards in place. I used thick washers screwed to the kickboards and the magnets screwed to the cabinet legs. I wanted to make the undersides of my built in cabinets accessible for access to cables trays, equipment etc and keeping the area clean and insect free.
- Very usefulWe use them to mount LED upgrade modules in traditional light fittings. The counter sunk hole allows us to bolt the magnets to the LED modules (which have aluminium backings) which means they can be easily installed and removed from the fitting. This is essential as the modules often cover the fittings mounting holes.
Bringing new life to old fittings that may otherwise have ended up in the landfill.
Also impressed with the speed of delivery to NZ.
- MagnetsThe magnets are great but we thought you got both parts to the magnet as the picture shows but we only got the magnet half which was very disappointing.
AMF Reply: Hi Jan, thank you for your feedback! There isn't two parts to this magnet, the product photo is to show both sides of the magnet.
- Great magnetsThese magnets are well made. They need a #4 screw (which I guess is M5?)
- Quality magnetsOrdered products arrived on time as mentioned in the shipping terms. The magnets looks good and believe to be of high quality. Yet to put it to the test...
- Look great!Have not use for purpose yet but look like will be perfect for the job.
- Good productThe magnets were just what I expected and the quick service was commendable
- Good ProductI found the magnets to be of good quality and where delivered quickly.I used them for holding vinyl wrap on a car until I could remove the backing to apply the film.I covered them with tape as a protective layer.They did the job well, and where of good holding strength.Thanks
- Quick, as advertisedMagnets arrived much earlier than indicated, performed the required task (adding hysteresis to a tubing pinch valve) admirably.