Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 16mm x 5mm
|Pull Force*||5 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 5mm||Dimensions|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.39 buy 10 to 99 items and save 33%
- $1.05 buy 100+ items and save 50%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth pot magnet has a diameter of 16mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 3.5mm and a thickness of 5mm. It has a pull force of 5kg and a weight of 7 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPA16.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
Due to its versatility this neodymium pot magnet can be used for many industrial purposes.
Defense and security companies, responsible for devising and operating cyber protection protocols, use these types of magnets to assist their work in risk analysis and cryptology. These systems and protocols help keep us safe and protect critical infrastructure like dams and power stations.
These neodymium-pot-countersunk-16mm-x-5mm magnets know how to keep a secret! (Don’t tell anyone that).
When automotive companies say the word innovative they mean an integrated comprehensive digital shopping experience. From the first rough sketches of a new model of vehicle to after sales service and trading in older models, rare earth pot magnets play helpful roles in the move to digital automotive shopping. Returning appropriate information to individual car dealers concerning the customer experience of the digital shop, based on the individual models or products, is a critical strategy in the total digital shopping format.
This rare earth pot magnet has a countersunk hole and is also ideal for hanging artworks. It has a high strength magnet in a mild-steel nickel-coated pot.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- Very usefulWe use them to mount LED upgrade modules in traditional light fittings. The counter sunk hole allows us to bolt the magnets to the LED modules (which have aluminium backings) which means they can be easily installed and removed from the fitting. This is essential as the modules often cover the fittings mounting holes.
Bringing new life to old fittings that may otherwise have ended up in the landfill.
Also impressed with the speed of delivery to NZ.
- MagnetsThe magnets are great but we thought you got both parts to the magnet as the picture shows but we only got the magnet half which was very disappointing.
AMF Reply: Hi Jan, thank you for your feedback! There isn't two parts to this magnet, the product photo is to show both sides of the magnet.
- Great magnetsThese magnets are well made. They need a #4 screw (which I guess is M5?)
- Quality magnetsOrdered products arrived on time as mentioned in the shipping terms. The magnets looks good and believe to be of high quality. Yet to put it to the test...
- Look great!Have not use for purpose yet but look like will be perfect for the job.
- Good productThe magnets were just what I expected and the quick service was commendable
- Good ProductI found the magnets to be of good quality and where delivered quickly.I used them for holding vinyl wrap on a car until I could remove the backing to apply the film.I covered them with tape as a protective layer.They did the job well, and where of good holding strength.Thanks
- Quick, as advertisedMagnets arrived much earlier than indicated, performed the required task (adding hysteresis to a tubing pinch valve) admirably.