Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 20mm x 7mm
|Pull Force*||6 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 7mm||Dimensions|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $2.67 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $2.23 buy 100+ items and save 38%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth pot magnet has a diameter of 20mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 4.5mm and a thickness of 7mm. It has a pull force of 6kg and a weight of 13 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPA20.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
Commercial and retail interior shop fitting businesses delivering a one stop shop service define the project in four stages, each stage utilizing magnets to help deliver the desired outcome, including these neodymium pot countersunk 20mmx7mm.
The first stage, design and planning engages magnets, often with magnetised work walls, to arrange and rearrange ideas and images at the fledgling stage that everyone can see and contribute. The gross motor movement at this stage of ideas and thoughts is made quickly and simply with the aid of magnets. Good ideas can be fleeting or elusive, magnets are quick enough to follow and capture them.
The second stage, the manufacture of the chosen materials and their exact specifications uses magnets as hold and release agents for tools and machines as the materials and equipment takes shape.
The project management and installation stage engages magnets most often in the hold, lock, release and re-engage applications in the many moving parts of shop and retail fitouts. The countersunk feature of these pot magnets gives the tradespeople more fastening and attachment options than may otherwise be the case.
Our 20mm rare earth pot magnet is ideal for keeping gates open or closed and attaching different objects to any surface. This rare earth pot magnet is a high strength magnet in a mild-steel nickel coated pot.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- EasyEasy just as it says on the tin!
- Always great when I buy themNot sure what Alan Morcom was talking about but mate buy a bigger size magnet to suit the application !! It’s a no brainier .
I’ve purchased many of these magnets and use them for attaching solar panels , wiring and tools on the walls of shipping containers and machinery
Buy the right kg pull for you application and you will be very satisfied.
- Not quite as strong as expectedBy the look of these with the full magnetic circuit I expected them to have more pull than a plain button magnet, but they are about the same.
My application was to screw two to a cabinet handle to hold a metal plate. They work ok but not exceptional.
- Excellent product and serviceUsed the magnets to mount several pelmets above some new roller blinds. They worked perfectly!
- Good value for moneyGreat strength magnets for the price. Good to be able to find exactly what you're looking for online ang get what you expected.