Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 25mm x 8mm
|Pull Force*||14 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm||Dimensions|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $5.19 buy 10 to 99 items and save 21%
- $3.92 buy 100+ items and save 40%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth pot magnet has a diameter of 25mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 5.5mm and a thickness of 8mm. It has a pull force of 14kg and a weight of 23 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPA25.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
Designer homes are so valued now and so expensive to build that the builders who build these architect designed dream dwellings are approaching celebrity status. Most of these builders are as modest about their claims to fame as these 25mmx8mm countersunk holding pot magnets.
However, with the help of magnets, these builders, like many celebrities, are delivering a product that is as modern as tomorrow. These holding pot magnets, able to receive a threaded attachment like a hook or an eyelet, are reached for by skilled tradespeople for a wide variety of applications throughout the designer build.
Stainless steel used from the balustrading on the sunny decks and staircases, to the benchtops and appliances throughout the fabulous kitchens are a perfect match for magnets. Secret fixing, soft close drawers, seamless cabinetry, discreet hanging and low pull force release and re-engagement properties are the hallmarks of the modern builder.
Celebrities build their fame on a seemingly effortless ability to produce outstanding performances. Builders building designer homes keep adding to their reputations with the help of the effortless magic of magnetism. With plenty of countersunk pot holding magnets in their tool belts, celebrity builders are building the homes of tomorrow today.
Thanks to the strength of our 25mm rare earth pot magnets they can be used for a multitude of applications. Due to their versatility and quality, these neodymium pot magnets are ideal for different home, office and industrial uses. They have a high strength magnet in a mild-steel nickel coated pot.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- Perfect ProductI bought 4 of these countersunk magnets for a project and they worked perfectly. Also the cost and delivery was reasonable.
- Great productI have a hand saw which is very old and had an scenic oil painting done on it. I used the magnets to mount the saw to a wooden plaque to hang on the wall of my hallway .
- great product and servicegreat product and service!!
- Neodymium Pot Countersunk 25mmx8mmI had excellent help I also rang company for advice on magnets and was very grateful for the seervice and advice I received.
- Fast despatch and products to the descriptionFast despatch and products to the description