Neodymium Pot - Countersunk 25mm x 8mm
|Pull Force*||14 kg|
|Style||Rare earth countersunk pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $5.19 buy 10 to 99 items and save 21%
- $3.92 buy 100+ items and save 40%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Pot Magnet With Countersunk Hole Product Description:
This Countersunk Pot Magnet is made from a powerful Rare Earth magnet encased in a mild steel, nickel coated holding pot. The metal casing provides for superior durability, allowing the brittle magnet within to withstand impact and corrosion to a greater extent. This product has a diameter of 25mm, a countersunk hole diameter of 5.5mm and a thickness of 8mm. This super-strong holding magnet has a pull force of 14kg and a weight of 23 grams.
Uses for our rare earth countersunk pot magnets:
This Countersunk Neodymium Magnet is widely popular due to its versatility and multitude of applications. These handy 25mm pot magnets are suitable for builders and tradespeople or DIY home improvement. These industries prefer Countersunk magnets as they are high quality, high strength and multi-purpose.
The countersunk hole in the centre is specifically designed for screws. This means the magnet can easily be secured in place with a simple screw. This magnet can be secured to any magnetic or non magnetic material. From wood to plastic, the options are endless! Create magnetic door latches, tool holders or use this magnet as a part of a complex mechanical arrangement.
|ModelNo.||DØ||D1Ø||D2Ø||H||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- Excellent service and product, and reasonable priceI reported 23/04/20 on the couple of magnets that I bought to test an idea. Since then I have bought another 8 and have used them because I didn't want to attach brackets to the wall to hang curtains from. Above the windows in our living room there is a large steel I-beam now carrying six brackets held bu magnets. Excellent easily dis-mountable; an elegant solution.
- Just the ticket and simple to buy online.I bought a couple of these magnets to test their strength for holding a bracket to a steel lintel in order to put up curtains , They are perfect for the job.
- Great productGood price, fast delivery and very detailed information and safety briefing accompanied a well wrapped package.
- 25x8Great delivery time. Just right for holding lights.
- Not a problemSticks like glue
- Great product, used as an activator for a magnetic switch on our gate productThe advice was good, the transaction was very easy and they were delivered on time in full.
- Great for horse float dividersDelivered on time. Used to hold dividers in horse float open, particularly when parked on a slope. very strong and worked perfectly
- Great ServiceMy order arrived well before I expected it ,and just what I ordered. will always use in future.
- Perfect ProductI bought 4 of these countersunk magnets for a project and they worked perfectly. Also the cost and delivery was reasonable.
- Great productI have a hand saw which is very old and had an scenic oil painting done on it. I used the magnets to mount the saw to a wooden plaque to hang on the wall of my hallway .
- great product and servicegreat product and service!!
- Neodymium Pot Countersunk 25mmx8mmI had excellent help I also rang company for advice on magnets and was very grateful for the seervice and advice I received.
- Fast despatch and products to the descriptionFast despatch and products to the description