Neodymium Threaded Eyelet - 20mm x 4mm
|Pull Force*||10 kg|
|Style||Rare earth threaded eyelet pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 7mm||Dimensions||Diameter: 20mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $3.38 buy 10 to 99 items and save 33%
- $2.53 buy 100+ items and save 50%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This Rare Earth Eyelet Holding Pot Magnet has a pull force of 10kg and a weight of 21 grams. It has a diameter of 20mm, a total height of 31mm and a magnet housing thickness of 7mm. This Neodymium pot magnet has an M4 thread with a 4mm eyelet. It is identified by the AMF Magnets part number AMFYPF20.
Uses for our Rare Earth Threaded Eyelet Pot Magnets:
These Neodymium Eyelet Holding Pot Magnets are high strength Rare Earth magnets in a mild steel cap for extra protection against chipping or cracking. Due to the protective cover on these pot magnets, they are a single sided magnet which allows for a non-destructive and easy solution for attaching and suspending objects.
|ModelNo.||DØ||d2||M||H||h||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
- The product is good and it seems to meet specifications but...It didn't work the way I was expecting, as the pull force always varies a lot depending on what surface one is trying to attach them to.
I contacted the customer service and it was really good. But I would suggest them to add some sort of calculator to help customers identify what type of magnet to buy in relation to the surface they intend to attach it to.
- StrongReal strong gear. Working great on my projects
- Great service.Great excellent Service.