Neodymium Pot - Threaded Hook 25mm x 42mm
|Style||Rare earth threaded hook pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $5.10 buy 10 to 99 items and save 33%
- $4.05 buy 100+ items and save 47%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth threaded hook pot magnet has a pull force of 22kg and a weight of 37grams. It has a diameter of 25mm, a total height of 42mm and a magnet housing thickness of 8mm. This neodymium pot magnet has an M5 thread with a 7mm hook. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPE25.
Uses for our rare earth threaded hook pot magnets:
This popular size of Neodymium Holding Pot magnet is supplied with a threaded Hook and makes an excellent temporary or removable hanging point. The magnet can attach to any ferrous metal surface and is designed to hold heavy weights on vertical surfaces. For retailers, builders, repairmen and maintenance workers, these magnetic hooks are invaluable for advertising, displaying products and organising equipment. They attach instantly and can be repeatedly relocated to a different height or a more convenient position. AMF Magnetic Hooks are also extremely handy tools for those who enjoy recreational activities such as camping, fishing, hiking, off-road adventuring or caravanning. Use Hook magnets to suspend utensils or tools off the ground and keep workspaces and campsites safer, more organised and more hygIenic.
|ModelNo.||DØ||M||H||h||TH||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
|AMFYPE42||42||5 or 6||20||9||47||68||97|
- Cruise hack!These two hook magnets are ideal for stringing up a temporary clothesline in our cabin when we cruise. Strong and well made. Happy to recommend.
- Impressive strengthI am very impressed with these magnets as they do not compare to other magnets I have tried in the past. I am using them to attach tarps to the outside of our camper van...much quicker to erect and cheaper than pull-out annexes etc.
Not being used to such strong magnets I wasn't prepared for their pull force when I began attaching them to the outside of the van and they actually pinched my fingers between magnet and van, causing a small blood blister...I have only done this once!!
Service, delivery and ease of website and the purchasing process was exceptional.
- GoodI find the hooks a great use in our comapny, we use for puting up safety chain. Also used for hanging up coats for staff.
- greatgood quality, strong