Neodymium Ring - 12.5mm x 3mm x 6mm (North Countersunk Face)
|Pull Force*||3.9 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Ring magnet NTH C/Sunk Face|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 6mm|
|Tolerance||+/- 0.05mm||Dimensions||Thickness: 6mm|
Inside Diameter: 3mm
Outside Diameter: 12.5mm
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.94 buy 10 to 99 items and save 17%
- $1.76 buy 100+ items and save 25%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth ring magnet has an outside diameter of 12.5mm, an inside diameter of 3mm with a countersunk hole through the north face and a thickness of 6mm. It has a pull force of 3.9kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 23012.
Uses for our rare earth ring magnets:
The days when a kitchen bench top consisted of course milled timber, hammered into place with the persuasive force of four inch nails and given a squirt of linseed oil to delay splitting are pretty well over. Kitchen benches of many types and materials have taken over, and secret or hidden fixing methods, including neodymium ring 12.5mmx3mmx6mm counter sunk face magnets are helping to finish the job.
For kitchen and bathroom cabinetry and benchtops, secret fixing, soft door closures using magnetic push and pull, hold and release, make these very modern arrangements much easier on the eye, and much easier to clean.
The many different types of materials available today require a connective tissue of sophistication and elegance well beyond the brutal charm of the four inch nail. For holding, fixing and releasing of different materials including stone, timber, ceramics, plastics and fabrics embedded magnets provide options and applications alien to the bush carpenters of yesteryear. For the kitchen and bathroom designers and builders of today, magnets provide ease of construction and ease of use that puts the wow factor into modern homes.
These ring magnets are used as secret fixing methods in school projects and productions, as well as advertising and display companies for the purpose of presenting products, services and signage.
- Great product, powerful for their size, great serviceReally good recommendation from the customer service team for use in my application. Product well manufactured, well packed for shipping and received next day in NZ even though shipped ex Sydney!
Highly recommended company.
- Mouse preventionI made some fibreglass boxes that surround the wheels on my motor home, to stop the mice getting in.
the two halves just clip together with the small but very strong magnets.
works great, but not for the mice.
- Great companythese were as described, very strong excellent strength for size, will purchase more. Highly recommend this company.,