Neodymium Ring - 22mm x 4.5mm x 10mm (Countersunk)
|Pull Force*||12.6 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Ring magnet c/s|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 10mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $9.54 buy 10 to 99 items and save 17%
- $7.62 buy 100+ items and save 34%
Volume pricing available on request.
Neodymium Countersunk Ring Magnet Description:
This Rare Earth ring magnet has an outside diameter of 22mm, an inside diameter of 4.5mm and a thickness of 10mm. Made from Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic material, this strong permanent magnet has a magnetic pull force of 12.6kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 23004.
Uses for our Rare Earth Ring Magnets with Countersunk Hole:
Neodymium ring magnets are able to hold without a restricting locking engagement. This allows mechanical parts to move at regular intervals, releasing at a predetermined pull force. These powerful ring magnets are in constant demand, most often in the mining, transport and grain processing sectors.
Strong magnetic rings like these are used to help hold and or regulate movement of moving parts. Sometimes threaded onto a spool or axle or rod, ring magnets can compress moving parts that might drift from their position. This reduces the chance of damage or diminished mechanical efficacy.
This strong neodymium magnet is often used in modern lifts, in Tension and compression systems within large scale constructions projects. embed ring magnets like these in order to increase the flexibility and durability of the buildings. The known pull force or magnetic strength of a particular magnet allows engineers to design equipment that is reliable and durable.
- Magnetic powerI needed magnets to hold a clamping caul inside a guitar top thru the top to clamp the bridge. Works well but they have a mind of their own and are stored separately in special box away from metal objects!
- GreatTop products. Top delivery service
- Good...You guys were amazing as usual. The courier was rubbish. Their help line was hopeless. Local courier did the job of the customer service team.