Neodymium Ring - 22mm x 7mm x 25mm
|Style||Rare Earth Ring magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 25mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $10.45 buy 10 to 99 items and save 20%
- $8.36 buy 100+ items and save 36%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth ring magnet has an outside diameter of 22mm, an inside diameter of 7mm and a thickness of 25mm. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 23003A.
Uses for our rare earth ring magnets:
Neodymium magnets have a great strength to size ratio which makes them a convenient addition to most applications. Neodymium ring magnets have the added benefit of a hole in the centre where you’re able to use a string or wire if necessary. This could be a great solution to hanging small items or threading a cord from A to B without using a permanent fixture which could damage the surface! This ring magnet has a strong pull force which, combined with the helpful thread in the centre, can be great for metal detection purposes. The options are endless with this strong and versatile product!
- Retrieving items dropped from my yachtRequired to assist with retrieving steel tools/items dropped from my moored yacht into the water onto the sand in about 3m water.
- Excellent BuyThis is a great magnet. I set into the bottom of my scoop and it works well in picking up metals when detecting down the beach. Saves a lot of time! GREAT!
- Fits the bill perfectlyNeeded to secure a privacy screen without penetrating the main beam and these magnets do a great job. Now we can also pack the screen up if it rains.