Neodymium Ring - 30mm x 15.5mm x 8mm
|Pull Force*||13.5 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Ring magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 8mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $10.65 buy 10 to 99 items and save 20%
- $8.51 buy 100+ items and save 36%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth ring magnet has an outside diameter of 30mm, an inside diameter of 15.5mm and a thickness of 8mm. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 23003B.
Uses for our rare earth ring magnets:
These Rare Earth Ring Magnets are common components in processing and manufacturing systems. Ring magnets come in a wide range of sizes, with varying inner and outer diameters to suit the particular purpose or application. The inner diameter or void area reduces the overall volume of magnet material and therefore the strength or a ring magnet is less than that of an equivalent sized disc. However, ring magnets are particularly useful for industrial applications where their capacity to be fitted to shafts and used to assist with precision manufacturing is an advantage.
- Great MagnetVery strong. Does what I expected. A good product.
- So powerfulI perched this magnetic for my butchers steel to keep it magnetised to sharpen my knives
- Used magnet to retrieve car remote & keysThe car remote & keys were accidentally pushed through a small gap underneath an outdoor step and disappeared beneath the wooden floor - I was able to tie string to the to ring magnet, push it through the small gap, latch onto the remote & keys and pull them out through the small gap - wonderful!