Rare Earth (Neodymium) Ring Magnets
Rare Earth Ring Magnets are also known as Neodymium Ring Magnets. Similar to Disc Magnets they have a flat design but have a void in the middle. They offer great versatility due to the hole in the centre of the Ring magnet. They are commonly used in joinery and shop-fittings as they may be recessed and screwed into position.
Neodymium rings are one of the most popular shapes of Rare Earth Magnets. AMF Magnetics supply the highest quality of strong Neodymium Rings. Our wide range includes different sizes and several different coatings. These different coatings include Nickel, Zinc, Epoxy or Gold to protect the magnetic material and reduce corrosion.
Their high permeance coefficient makes Neodymium Rings ideal for a range of magnetic applications. These types of permanent magnets can be used in science projects or experiments, medical applications, cabinetry, water conditioning, loudspeakers and much more. Another use that grows in popularity for our strong Magnetic Rings is Magnetic Fishing.
If you require any specific information about our Neodymium Rare Earth Magnetic Rings please contact our sales team.
Items 31-40 of 60
- Neodymium Ring - 5mm x 2.5mm x 4mm N42UH Diametrically Magnetised Product Code:23023A
Pull Force: 0.712 kg
Click Here For Product Details$0.94
- Neodymium Ring Magnet - OD10mm x H1.5mm x ID5mm N42 Product Code:R-OD10H1.5ID5
Pull Force: 794g
Click Here For Product Details$2.92 1 to 9 items
- $2.44 buy 10 to 99 items and save 16%
- $2.00 buy 100+ items and save 31%
- Neodymium Ring Magnet - OD10mm x H3mm x ID4mm | N42 Product Code:R-OD10H3ID4
Pull Force: 1.39kg
Click Here For Product Details$3.41 1 to 9 items
- $2.59 buy 10 to 99 items and save 24%
- $1.82 buy 100+ items and save 47%
- Neodymium Ring Magnet - OD12.7mm x ID3.175mm x H3.175mm | N45 Product Code:R-OD12.7H3.175ID3.175-N45
Pull Force: 2.98 kgs
Click Here For Product Details$4.35 1 to 9 items
- $3.58 buy 10 to 99 items and save 18%
- $2.92 buy 100+ items and save 33%