Neodymium Ring - 12.5mm x 3mm x 6mm (South Countersunk Face)
|Product Code||23012 Sth|
|Style||Rare Earth Ring magnet STH C/Sunk Face|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 6mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.94 buy 10 to 99 items and save 17%
- $1.76 buy 100+ items and save 25%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth ring magnet has an outside diameter of 12.5mm, an inside diameter of 3mm with a countersunk hole through the south face and a thickness of 6mm. It has a pull force of 3.9 kg. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number 23012 Sth.
Uses for our rare earth ring magnets:
This Neodymium ring magnet has a countersunk South face for easy attachment using a flat top screw. This practical and convenient magnet is also available with the corresponding North countersunk face to form a matching pair. When used together the outward faces attract and hold to each other. This is a simple yet highly effective mean of bonding any non-metallic material to one another. Simply screw the magnets into the plastic, timber, ceramic or any other non-ferrous substrate. Commonly used as a pair for cabinetry closing systems they have the ability to solve a huge number of difficult bonding problems using magnetism where no ferrous metal is present. These magnets can also be used as a single magnet to attach to any ferrous surface.
- Excellent solutionOur cat would pry open sliding doors and sharpen her claws on our furniture. We drilled these magnets (N + S) into the ends of our sliding doors so they would snap together when shut. It still enabled our young grand children access whilst keeping the cat out. Works perfectly. Many thanks.
- Good productThese little magnets were a bit pricey, but still worth every cent. Really strong and well made.
- Great product, powerful for their size, great serviceReally good recommendation from the customer service team for use in my application - works great with opposite pole. Product well manufactured, well packed for shipping and received next day in NZ even though shipped ex Sydney!
Highly recommended company.