Telescopic Magnetic Pick Up Pen
|Length||125mm extends to 600mm|
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This extendable pen type pick up tool expands from 130mm to 600mm. It is identified by the AMF Magnets part number 88711.
Uses for our Telescopic Pick Up Pen:
People who dress for work with three different coloured pens secured in their shirt pocket can now add a fourth implement, this telescopic magnetic rod, disguised as a metal pen, to better express the Scouts moto, ‘Be Prepared’.
Mechanics, maintenance workers, engineers and electricians use this extendable tool to retrieve stray metallic fragments from nooks and crannies they fear may interfere with valuable equipment.
Mechanics in particular reach for this collapsible magnetic rod, disguised as a pen and clipped onto their overall top pocket, when exploring cavities and voids that defy easy inspection. Stray metal fragments inside engines and associated assemblies are more common than many people think and can cause major damage.
Able to enter the tiniest of openings with telescopic agency, these magnetic wands trawl the depths of sensitive chambers and around corners for potentially hazardous metal fragments in all types of machines and motors. Magnetism is very well established technology. Sure and certain. Failing this simple protocol, further disassembly of machinery might be required to conform with due diligence.
Satisfied that no metallic fragments exist or remain in vital chambers or assemblies with narrow openings, mechanics can put the bits and pieces back together and give the bonnet or driver’s door a wipe with a filthy rag and call the customer to arrange the pickup.
A pen type fully extendable pick-up tool, which will pick up small metallic items. Ideal for retrieval of nuts, screws and metal objects lost in awkward places. Complete with pocket clip.
- Great little gadgetThis is a great wee pen/magnet and will end searches for sewing pins and finding them with my feet!!!!
- Magnetic pick up penI am using this in a school library for picking up staples especially after students take down a display. The fact I don't have to bend is also really great. Thank you.
- Very handyPurchased 3 of these for gifts for male family members. I already had one which I use in my sewing room to pick up pins, dropped bobbin, etc. Have also used this to pick up dropped inaccessible screw from underneath the car.
- Magnetic PenThe telescopic pen has a very strong magnet end and easily picks up the metal objects required.
- on time, exactly as described, top quality.as described in adverts.
- Excellent product and superb serviceThe goods I ordered arrived in good time and I was very pleased with everything.
The telescopic pick up pen is a well used item in the workshop and can lift a good weight for it's small size.
Just very pleased with it all.
The phone service was efficient and also very pleasant.
- Great productWell constructed tool. Just right; has great length capacity for long reach
- Nifty little tool.Great little tool, a must have for handymen. Previously I used to use a blob of Blue Tack attached to the end of a chopstick, but this is so much better!