Neodymium Magnetic Strip - 12.5mm x 1.5mm x 1 metre | Non-Adhesive
|Pull Force*||450 g/cm²|
|Style||Rare Earth non-adhesive Strip magnet|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
Made using neodymium powder, this flexible magnetic strip is the strongest magnetic tape we have. This rare earth magnetic strip has a width of 12.5mm, a thickness of 1.5mm and a length of 1metre. Identified by the AMF magnet part number 59185.
Uses for our rare earth non-adhesive tape magnets:
Advertising displays are becoming more dynamic and varied as displays are recognised as the simplest and most convenient method of communicating to potential customers the benefits of a product or service. With non-adhesive magnetic strip like this popular gauge, merchants have at hand an economical and durable fixing, holding and release system offering maximum flexibility and versatility.
Professionals working in communication industries know it pays to advertise. Marketing, film and television, social media and digital publishing workers value products that keep their brands in the public eye. These magnetic non-adhesive strips play useful holding and easy release functions in a wide variety of roles in signage, displays and exhibitions.
This magnetic strip is ideal for use where Ferrite tapes lack enough magnetic strength. Typical uses are for securing and displaying heavy items up to 2 kgs, banners and signage. A glue like Selleys Kwik Grip is ideal for this application.
- SummaryGreat product, great service.
- Glad I got this magnet!!I used this strip of magnet on my new car to prevent my small dog from scratching the outside of the car when she's standing at the window It works great and is indeed a strong connection!!
- Magnets that REALLY stickThese magnetic strips are really strong. Will hold just about anything. Delivered very quickly at a reasonable price. Excellent job all round
- 2 1meter lenghts non adhesive manetic stripsThis product worked excellant for me.Very Happy
- Bad qualityThese are not durable. The material is so flimsy if you bend the magnetic strip it will break. Do not buy if you want something to sustain flexibility. However, the magnet sticks very strong.