Buying from AMF Magnetics
AMF Magnetics is an online business. We deliver within Australia, as well as internationally. We aim to make the process of purchasing magnetic products as easy and efficient as possible.
How to purchase from AMF Magnetics
1. Online through our website
By far the easiest way to purchase magnets from us. You may either create an account to keep a record of your orders, or checkout as a guest. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, ShopPay, Google Pay and Apple Pay. We do not accept counter sales, but you may Pick Up orders you have placed through our website from our Sydney Warehouse in Rozelle. See below for further details.
2. Warehouse Pick Ups
To pick up an order from our Sydney warehouse, enter your postcode as '9999' when you're placing an order to enable the Pick Up option. Please allow 2-4 hours for your order to be ready for collection. Pick Up is available between 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday. Our address is Unit 13/5 Parsons St, Rozelle NSW 2039. Our warehouse is accessible through the carpark within the business complex at 5 Parsons Street, Rozelle.
If you are a business, school, or individual and require an Invoice, a Quote, or to pay via EFT, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include our product code/s, the quantities you require, and your shipping address. Freight charges apply to all orders placed outside of our website.
Our promise to you:
- In stock items ship same day for orders placed before 2pm (AET) between Monday to Friday. Our warehouse is closed on NSW public holidays.
- Your order will be packed to ensure it arrives in exactly the same condition that it left our premises.
- If the item you order is out of stock our office will contact you to discuss supplying alternative sizes or back ordering. If you prefer, we will refund your payment.
- Should your purchase be damaged in transit we will replace free of charge.
- Any requests for return or exchange should be received within 30 days of purchase. Each request will be dealt with on a case by case basis, a re-stocking fee will apply if returning an item.