Neodymium Disc - 10mm x 3mm
|Pull Force*||1.96 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth Disc magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $0.66 buy 100 to 999 items and save 50%
- $0.53 buy 1000+ items and save 60%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This Rare Earth Disc is small in size with a diameter of 10mm and height of 3mm. Although small, this magnet is extremely strong for its size. It has a magnetic pull force of 1.96KG and a magnetic flux reading of 3396. Rare Earth magnets are extremely strong permanent magnets, for other shapes and sizes see out Rare Earth Neodymium page.
Uses for our rare earth disc magnets:
Our strong Magnetic Discs can be used in countless ways. A few of these applications include metal separation, water conditioning, building generators, metal detectors, magnetic therapy and brochure closures.
This slimline Neodymium disc is easily concealed making it ideal for textile projects and arts and crafts. There are many ingenious ways our customers use this product to hold and control fabrics. Ideal in the fashion industry as an alternative to buttons and hooks for heavy-weight fabrics such as winter coats.
They can also be sewn into the hem of curtains, shade cloths or windbreakers. Rare Earth Magnetic Discs are particularly popular with model makers as a means of not only constructing but displaying their creations. The magnetic attachment makes it easy to take models down and put them back in place without hooks and wires.
- 10mmx3mm magnetsI build R/C planes and use the magnets to attach any parts that need to be removable for service to inside equipment. This works very well.
- Right on PointThe product was received in a timely manner and was exactly as expected. It works well with the application I purchased it for. Would consider buying again.
- Strong Magnets!I use these magnets to glue to acrylic rods for use as flight stands for Warhammer models. They're super strong, allow me to mix and match model bases and with a short rod helps to protect my models during transport.
- excellentI am using these magnets as catches on jewelry boxes and boxes for family history books where the tops overhang the sides. They are powerful enough to hold the tops shut without needing excessive force to open them.
- GoodAlthough one chipped easily, that was covered in the written material supplied, otherwise the magnets have been great for the homeschool science experiments I was wanting to do with my son involving batteries and copper wire. We may have to order some larger ones now!!
- very strong small magnetsI use these magnets as a latch on a safety cage for a portable sauna.
They are very strong and serve the purpose well.
Thank you for the prompt service.
- Arrived super fastJust love the super-strong perched them to put on our screen door to hold butterflies
- Super strongVery strong magnets - would definitely recommend
- Very strong small magnetsExcellent service. Very strong magnets for the size, exactly what I was after.
- ExcellentI am using these to hold mice on cheese boards very strong holding power. Delivered very quickly and email progress on delivery great.
- Exceeded expectationsI'm using these magnets for retaining hatches on model radio controlled aircraft. Very securely retained in place, had to diminish their power to allow opening easily. Far superior to any others I have bought.
- Very prompt responseA high quality product delivered very quickly after purchasing.
- StrongVery strong magnets, i could hardly get them apart lol
- Amazing !Very Happy with these magnets very very powerful. They have served their purpose well and used to slow down a fast spinning spool.
- Excellent on time dilevery.Ordered a few neodymium disc magnets for a small project. The magnets were delivered on time and did what their job. All in all, a 10 out of 10.
Thanks for your prompt service.
- GoodThe ordering online process was excellent. Followed quickly by two confirmation emails which I greatly appreciated. Well done
- ExcellentArrived quickly. Magnets great. They're being used to hang curtains in the van I'm converting to a camper. They're so strong they'll also hang other stuff, like storage bags. Excellent product for the purpose.