Alnico Magnets are the weakest of permanent magnets however they have excellent temperature stability and very good non-corrosiveness. Their mechanical strength is greater than either Neodymium or Ferrite.
Alnico magnets properties:
- Produced by the casting or powder metallurgical techniques
- Chemical composition: Al-Ni-Fe-Co
- Very hard and brittle
- Poor resistance to demagnetization
- Produce good flux density at a reasonable cost
- Excellent stability over a wide temperature range
If you require further information about our Alnico Magnets please contact AMF Magnetics sales team.