Magnetic Product Description:
This pair of stitchable Magnetic Buttons is identified by the AMF Magnet part number
Uses for our Stitchable Magnetic Buttons:
These sewable magnetic buttons are easy to sew into place, and are sold by the pair to create a strong magnetic closure. Ideal for using in bags, totes, backpacks, jacket pockets, purses, or on curtains, privacy screens and lanyards. The clear PVC coating makes it easy to sew-in the button by hand or machine.
How to use our Stitchable Magnetic Buttons:
These stitchable magnetic buttons come as a North/South pair.
Steps for use:
- Match each pair so you have the North/South meeting each other. You will find that the North is a slightly different colour to the South. The buttons meet on the side with the border/casing edge visible.
- Decide on the fabric positioning (meeting point) of the buttons.
- Place the North on the inside of the fabric in the required button position. You can tape it or use a pin to hold it in position.
- Place the South on the outside of the fabric in the required position. Again, tape or pin it in position.
- Machine or sew along the edge of the plastic so the magnetic button is fixed onto the fabric in the required position.
- If you do not want the button to show, the buttons may be used in the same way between fabric. To do this you will need to leave enough fabric to fold over on top of the magnetic button (PhotoD). However, the thicker the fabric, the larger the air gap between the magnets so their magnetic hold will not be as strong.
Your magnetic buttons are now ready to use.