Rare Earth (Neodymium) Disc Magnets
Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets are the perfect marriage of small size and maximum power or strength. AMF Magnetics provides a large variety of Disc Magnets in a variety of sizes. Excellent value for money ensures that Neodymium discs are among the most widely used commercially available magnets.
Due to a diameter greater than thickness, Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets provide an extremely strong magnetic field and high coercivity. These permanent magnets also have several coatings such as Nickel, Zinc or Gold for corrosion resistance.
Our large and small magnets can be used for a variety of different applications. They are commonly used as brochure closures, in school science experiments, packaging, book-binding and POS displays. Other applications for our Disc Magnets include metal separation, magnetic therapy, and engineering uses. If you are looking for craft magnetic discs, our magnets are perfect for jewellery making and other craft applications. To find out more about common applications and questions about our Neodymium Disc Magnets see our FAQ page.
Please contact our sales team if you require further information about our Rare Earth Disc Magnets.
Items 1-10 of 107
- overhang 12mm rare earth disc magnet
- round cylinder disc rare earth neodymium super strong
- everhang 12mm rare earth disc magnet 6 pack
- 3mm disc rare earth magnets n45
- everhang 8mm rare earth disc magnets
- everhang 8mm rare earth disc magnet
- rare earth strong magnet disc round
- rare earth disc magnets 6 x 1
- 4mm x 2mm rare earth magnets 50pcs
- rare earth magnet diameter 10mm x 5mm thick