Male Thread Neodymium Pot - Diameter 16mm x 13mm
|Pull Force*||5.5 kg|
|Style||Rare Earth male thread pot magnet|
|Direction of Magnetisation||Axially magnetised thru the 5mm|
*Measured against up to 10mm mild steel.
- $1.85 buy 10 to 99 items and save 25%
- $1.54 buy 100+ items and save 38%
Volume pricing available on request.
Magnetic Product Description:
This rare earth male threaded pot magnet has a diameter of 16mm, a total height of 13mm and a magnet housing thickness of 5mm. It has a M4 thread with an external boss of 8mm. This male threaded magnet has a pull force of 5.5kg and a weight of 8 grams. It is identified by the AMF magnet part number AMFYPC16.
Uses for our rare earth male thread pot magnets:
This Male Threaded Rare Earth Pot Magnet is designed for attachment using a washer and nut. A mild steel cap covers the powerful Neodymium magnet, protecting it against damage such as chipping and cracking. The steel cup also alters the magnetic field of the magnet, projecting both North and South poles through the active face of the magnet and thereby enhancing the magnetic holding power. The male threaded boss allows for easy attachment to non-ferrous materials such as timber or plastic, it also enables the magnet to be easily incorporated into larger mechanical devices or machinery. This 16mm diameter magnet is particulars popular with Electricians and Electrical Engineers.
|ModelNo.||DØ||M||H||h||Holding force(kg)||Weight (g)|
|AMFYPC42||42||6 & 8||20||9||68||84|
- Fast serviceThanks for product- we are using as a magnetic blackboard. Nice how chalk writes on and wipes off fairly nice. - thanks been lovely to see my daughter writing/ spelling more with this aid.
- Swinging in GuttersGreat little magnets. Perfect for the fridge as they strong but easy to remove from the surface at anytime. Looking to buy a bigger magnet to test out with hobby.
- No improvement possiblegood strong magnets that do the job - quickly despatched, well packaged. 100% OK